“Enter the ProV Competition”
This competition is open to all.
All you have to do is answer the question Q:
Q: What’s a golfer said to have if he is entitled to tee off first?
Register FREE today and enter Prize draws every month.
Good luck! Rules are below the form. (Last months winner was Susan Shaw from Devon)
Competition Entry Form
- The organiser of this prize draw is Generation Golfer Ltd
- The deadline for entries is 12 noon 4th October 2017
- No purchase is necessary
- One winner will be chosen by random selection from all valid entries on 5th October 2017
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- The prize is a Brand New Box of ProV 1`s. Colour & size may vary from the one shown. The Organiser’s reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- The organiser reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms and conditions, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 21 days following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
- Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Organisers’ and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Organisers as a result thereof.
- In order to take advantage of the Prize the winners must agree that the Organiser reserves the right to publish the winners’ names and/or photographs for future publicity and promotions. By entering, the winners also agree to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the promotion.
- The Organiser’s reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Organiser’s regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Organiser’s (or a third party acting on the Organiser’s behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this promotion. This does not affect any statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions are subject to British Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts